This module first covers the essential physiology of the endocrine system. We cover the different endocrine glands in turn, covering the main hormone they produce and what parameter this controls. The next section involves going through the different drugs which affect the various hormones e.g. diabetic drugs, thyroid drugs, steroids and drug affecting adrenal gland and pituitary gland. We then go through the different tests and investigations used in endocrinology before going through the main endocrine conditions.
Section 2: pharmacology
Section 3: Tests and investigations
Why use our online portal
Track your learning
Monitor your progress and set deadlines
Notes written in a system-based approach
Great feedback received
Heavily recommended by our test of 200 students
Study online, anywhere, anytime
Study on your laptop, tablet, phone anywhere
Each module has the same consistent structure
Written by Cambridge Graduates
Written by successful graduates who scored a 1st
Get Free Access
1. Enrol on our clinical medicine membership for free by completing the sign up form.
2. Get Access to the Members Area where you will see your very own personalised learning Dashboard.
3. Once here, you'll see all the courses you have access to. Just click on them to start learning.
4. Relax whilst we automatically add new content straight to your dashboard regularly.
5. Track your learning and complete modules to earn achievements and certificates.